Registered Nurse - Woking GU23 | Zoek UK
Registered Nurse - Complex Care / Mental Health
Woking GU23, UK
£28000.00 - £37500.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you the right candidate for this opportunity? Make sure to read the full description below.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse
- RGN, Mental Health Nurse
- RMN or Learning Disability Nurse
- RNLD ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for young adults with complex needs including mental health and physical health, neurological disorders, brain injury and complex dementia in Ripley.
The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team.
The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, mental health and complex dementia Salary: £ per hour ( £28,108
- £37,477 per annum )
- negotiable depending on your experience Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available
- you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, or 44 hours per week) Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
- you can choose depending on your preference
*Rated Good by CQC
- June 2019
- Care Home Details: The Care Home is a 20-bed home split into two 10-bedded units.
The home cares for complex conditions including: Brain injury, spinal injury and stroke Neuro-disabilities Mental health Complex dementia They are committed to providing the best care and support to all their Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this home is 5 Support Workers to every nurse and 1 Nurse to 10 Service Users.
They are rated highly on (url removed) and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
Below is a recent example of a review left by the relative of a service user: "I find the home very friendly and helpful.
The staff are very good with all the residents.
They keep you informed with day to day things.
It is very clean and the rooms are nice.
The staff always have a smile and are polite.
I would recommend this care home.
" Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses.
You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service.
You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills.
You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Covid-19 / coronavirus
- : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected.
We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews.
If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call.
I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
Employee Benefits: · Comprehensive induction programme · On-going training and development · A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure · Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses · Good CQC rating · 28 days annual leave · Company pension scheme · Free uniform · Free car parking · Paid NMC registration after 12 months
- Worth £120 · Paid enhanced DBS check · RCNi CPD e-learning
- offers support and training for revalidation · Childcare vouchers · Retail and leisure discounts · Holiday discounts · 2 for 1 cinema tickets · Employee assistance program
- 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling · Free financial advice and assistance For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you readytowork covid-19 coronavirus APPMHEG
Posted 8 days ago