Clinical Team Leader (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
£33968.00 - £37264.00 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) to work with a leading private healthcare provider in Maidenhead. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Team Leader role is £33,968 £37,264 per annum.
Overall Job Purpose:
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for patients.
- To provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality.
- To ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients.
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff.
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
- To act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge.
- To take charge of clinical area.
- To take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
- To provide strong clinical leadership to the nursing team.
- To lead promoting respect and advocacy for all patients.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- Liaise effectively with MDT to assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients.
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with the MDT to modify care plans as appropriate.
- To act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay.
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures.
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice.
- To act as a mentor/preceptor to students/support workers as appropriate.
- To supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans.
- To liaise effectively with all stakeholders in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients.
- A Welcome Bonus of at least £1000 (Some services offer up to £9,000).
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates.
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays.
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay.
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions.
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit.
- A fantastic preceptorship programme.
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary.
- A range of staff discounts.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Support for revalidation.
- Support for BSc and MSc .
- Professional support through Nurses forum.
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Requirements of the Clinical Team Leader:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RMN/RNLD).
This Clinical Team Leader role is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 19 days ago