Guaranteed Pay Scheme - September 2019
£110.00 - £180.00 per day
Primary Supply - Guaranteed Work
Teaching Personnel are working exclusively with a number of schools and multi-academy trusts and as a result of high volumes of cover requirements, we are in search of a number of quality primary school teachers available for flexible work on both a long-term and short-term basis. You will work exclusively with Teaching Personnel on a 'Guaranteed Pay Scheme' to support consistent cover requirements for our schools. You will work exclusively with Teaching Personnel on either a part-time or full-time basis depending on your outside commitments. We are searching for candidates to join the market leaders in education from September 2019, so whether you specialise in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 we look forward to hearing from you.
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teachers who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons to meet the schools' high expectation of learning. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. We are happy to accept applications from Final Years Students, NQTs and experienced Teachers.
You will be:
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced working in a Primary setting with 'Good' references
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Knowledgeable about current assessments across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Knowledge of SATs and phonics schemes would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible to work across a number of different schools
- Live in or around the Barnsley area, or willing to travel
- Looking for your next challenge to start in September 2019
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £100 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
Due to the high volumes of work, we are able to offer a 'Guaranteed Work Scheme' to a select number of Teachers.
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Katie in the Barnsley Primary Team or contact######### for more information.
Posted 15 days ago