Qualified Social Worker Senior Practitioner Duty & Assessment
£35 - £38 per hour + Mileage
Qualified Social Worker Senior Practitioner Duty & Assessments Team Phone Interviews
NonStops client, a Local Authority based in South Wales is looking for a qualified Senior Practitioner for a Duty and Assessments Team. Candidates with experience around Court work and Child protection will be of particular interest to the client.
This authority has a really positive and supportive workforce team. The Team receive constant support from seniors and welfare of staff is of high interest to all management. As they are working on an improvement journey, you will benefit from working with a service that are collaborating across the board to achieve great results. As a result, development opportunities are available to all. This will give you an opportunity to strengthen your CV and gives you progression into other roles. You will be working in a large team and will work to mentor ASYE staff members. As mentioned this is a really supportive and friendly team who will make the transition smoother for you, you will also be able to show this support with the newer staff members and help to progress their learning.
Ideally candidates will have Referrals and Assessment experience however a candidate with strong experience of Court and Child Protection as well as knowledge of the different legislation in Wales will be a bonus.
Pay is up to £38 per hour, so this competitive rate beats the surrounding authorities. This opportunity will allow you to get more money and have more money in your pocket.
- Additional benefits such as home working or condense week days can be offered. By having 3 day weekends will give you more time with family and friends allowing you to have a great work life balance in time for summer.
What NonStop Care offers?
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries What I offer:
- As the Specialist Consultant for Wales Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If youre not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring. Danielle James at Non Stop Care
Posted 40 days ago