Senior Management Accountant
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Robert Half are partnering a global manufacturing organisation based in the South Manchester area to recruit for a strong, experienced Senior Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, qualified Management Accountant to join a very well established, yet rapidly expanding global leader within their respective industry.
The business operate out of the manufacturing industry and are working on a global basis. They have a large, modern office complex based in Wythenshawe, as well as other offices dotted throughout the UK.
- Ensure business transactions are accounted for correctly and in the correct period for the areas of responsibility and that all financial impacts and implications are recognised
- Responsible for SOX and process adherence for the areas of responsibility
- Assist the Site Director/Responsible(s) allocated in preparing the full forecast and budget process for their site for presentation to the Business Controller, MD and FD.
- Prepare and issue accurate and timely monthly management reports
- Ensure correct and timely monthly accounting and reporting for all areas allocated
- Accurate and timely completion of CERs allocated
- Responsible to examine customer and product profitability for the business for the sites allocated
- Examine all key variances and trends as a % of sales
- Ensure standard costs are calculated and maintained correctly for the sites allocated
- Proactively review finance process performance and identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Be a key business partner working proactively with the management team and their teams to drive business decisions and understanding
- Responsible for the monthly reporting on key KPIs and cost drivers to facilitate a performance dialogue
- Management reporting to comply with internal and external auditing requests, as well as Group requirements.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice
Posted 36 days ago