Greater Manchester, England
£43k per year + Pension Match Upto 8%
Engineering Manager - FMCG
Location: Rusholme, Greater Manchester
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineering manager to take a senior level role in driving this food manufacturing business forward has arisen. This business have expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team for the long term future of the business. This will be an influential management and leadership role where you will be involved in the strategic thinking of the business and involved in the engineers.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Good level of qualification as engineer and manager
- Ideally manager with FMCG experience/ fast moving background
- Experience of controlling budgets
- Experience coaching/developing engineers
- Strategic thinking about the direction of the business
- Manager who can provide vision and stability to the team
- Able to work Monday to Friday days based role
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Opportunity to join a successful business with large manufacturing sites
- Manager will be part of the management decision making team
- State of the art equipment
- Opportunities for progression
- Investment in the engineering department
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £43,000 OTE
Commutable: Rusholme, Greater Manchester
If this role sounds like it's of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 36 days ago