Long Stratton, Norfolk, England
£10.00 - 10.26 per hour
Transport Assistant, Long Stratton, Norfolk - £10.26 per hour - Temporary on going, minimum 5 months - Monday - Friday ######### pm - IMMEDIATE START
Hales Group are seeking an experienced Transport Assistant/Dispatch Coordinator to join their successful client located near the Long Stratton Suffolk area.
This role is Monday to Friday 08.00am - 17.00pm and the rate of pay is £10.26 per hour.
This main focus of this position is to co-ordinate deliveries and liaise with drivers.
Main duties will include:
- Co-ordination of delivery's
- Liaising with drivers
- Admin duties
- Use of Microsoft Word
- Use of Excel spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experienced in dealing with sensitive documents
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT and Administrative experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and friendly
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
Due to the location of this role, the successful candidate will need to drive and have their own reliable transport
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply with an up to date CV or call Leanne on #########
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 19 days ago