Apprenticeship Sales Executive
North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus package, 30 days holiday, pension
Apprenticeship Sales Executive North London/Hertfordshire (office based, with travel to visit clients locally) Up to £35,000 plus bonuses /Excellent continual professional development plus, 30 days holiday, laptop, phone, mileage, pension.
The Role: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
- You will be developing business with both levy and nonlevy paying clients for this specialist training provider
- You will be visiting companies in order to undertake a thorough needs analysis so that you can offer a tailormade training solution
- You will be selling sector specific apprenticeships and short courses as well as some of the generics
- You will be able to significantly enhance your basic salary through the bonus
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
- You will have a sound track record selling apprenticeships
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of working towards and exceeding targets
- You will have experience of tailoring your approach to both levy and nonlevy companies and advising companies how best to utilise the funding which is available to them
- With your friendly, outgoing, professional personality you will find it easy to open doors and build relationships
The Employer: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
- This specialist training provider has been established for over 20 years and has shown consistent and continued growth. Being Investors in People Gold Standard, they like to really invest in their staff and each member of staff has a portfolio of training courses at their disposal, all designed to Improve their career profile and enrich their working life. An Ofsted Grade 2 Training Provider means they operate to high standards, which has resulted in a great reputation and their ability to attract ongoing business. They boast an almost 80% Success Rate for their apprentices. The company is very family orientated and each person is valued. The staff turnover is exceptionally low because it is such a friendly, great place to work. It is probably due to the great atmosphere, that the current sales team is highly successful and they want to attract a likeminded individual. Is that you?
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 31 days ago