Manager of Academic Programmes
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Manager of Academic Programmes to join our busy team in Northampton!
Navitas' International College at the University of Northampton is seeking a Manager of Academic Programmes to lead all elements of the learning, teaching and assessment experiences of its international students across the full range of foundation, first year and pre-masters programmes.
No two days will be the same as the Manager of Academic Programmes and you will thrive on the diversity of work and opportunity to support the students and staff directly. You will come with a can-do attitude and bring an appetite for constant improvement alongside a comfort with whatever challenge may come your way from resolving timetabling issues to developing and delivering training for the college academic teaching staff to developing new and existing programmes of study.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Manager of Academic Programmes Requirements:
- The successful candidate will ideally have an Undergraduate degree with additional postgraduate, teaching and assessment qualifications all being beneficial.
- Experiences of teaching and/or working in the education sector, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Experiences of assessment design, marking and moderation processes.
- Reviewing and improving academic programmes of study alongside writing and launching new programmes of study.
- Designing timetables of study across a range of academic programmes.
- Successful record of managing people, budgets and resources.
- Experience of implementing strategies, standards and practices with tangible improvement outcomes.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the key relevant regulators which impact education providers for international students . Home Office, Office for Students
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders including University personnel, agents and government organisations.
- Demonstrate leadership and coordination skills in an education environment.
- Have the ability to communicate with staff and students from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of equal opportunity, equity and workplace health and safety principles and ability to implement them at the strategic and/or operational level.
About the Company:
Navitas is one of the world's largest and most successful education providers, offering life-changing study opportunities to tens of thousands of students and professionals every year. With 120 institutions in 31 countries and thousands of staff based throughout the world, Navitas is a truly global entity and provides outstanding career opportunities to ambitious, talented and motivated people.
The successful candidate will lead a team of part-time academic teaching staff to help deliver the ambitious targets within the college 12 month delivery plan whilst helping to shape the direction of the academic experience of students studying in the college across the existing 5 year strategy.
If you think that you are suitable for this Manager of Academic Programmes role, please apply now!
Closing Date: 5th November 2021
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...