Base Engineer B1.3
£42000 - £47000 per annum
Field Engineers B1.3
We have an exciting opportunity for Field Engineers to join a growing aviation engineering organisation in the UK. This role is responsible for the completion and certification of airframe/engine & electrical systems, ensuring that work is accomplished in accordance with approved data and company policies and procedures. The client is well respected in the world of aviation due to the high quality of rotary services they provide for their customers.
- Plan and, or complete, directly or indirectly all Field Maintenance associated with his/her base/bases.
- Licence(s) appropriate to helicopter types operated.
- Accomplish and/or supervise maintenance tasks in accordance with approved data and company policy.
- Request Repair Schemes where damages are identified beyond that defined within the approved maintenance data.
- Provision all scheduled components/spares via the Logistics Department.
- Return all unserviceable materials to the Logistics Department or as directed by the Logistics Department.
- Provision all tooling/equipment and or maintenance data required for the completion of Field Maintenance.
- Ensuring components fitted and removed are recorded, issued using the company computer system. Where necessary removed components are labeled correctly and stored in the appropriate manner.
- Manage all Technical Publications assigned to the base, their revisions and husbandry.
- Compiling Safety Reports (SORs), unsatisfactory feature reports (UFRs) as required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now for more details by sending your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Posted 10 days ago