Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer - Guildford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer
Guildford, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Mobile multiskilled Engineer
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team located Guildford. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all CBRE and sub-contractor paper-work is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the CBRE QHSE guidelines.
To deliver the following:
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems . Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks
• Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 etc. and all Quality Management Systems
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
• Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc)
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements
• Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules
• To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
• To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
• To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
• Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE Managed Services
• Delivery of service in accordance with CBRE, Procedures and Policies
Multi Skilled Engineer
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
Recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled CBRE engineer.
Organised (and ability to plan workload.)
Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload.
Works in a clear and consistent manner.
Attention to detail.
Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy.
Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others.
Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team.
Demonstrates mechanical and electrical experience within similar environments.
Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent.
Industry recognised Data installation qualification.
Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
Recognised mechanical qualifications.
ACS Commercial & Industrial Gas Safety Approved.
Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes.
Installation of electrical services.
Fault finding on electrical circuits.
Knowledge of lone working requirements.
Risk Assessment trained.
Experience of general Building Management Systems
Electrical Testing to BS7671.
Good verbal communication skills at all levels.
Good written English skills.
Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a buildings operation and services.
Able to work outside of discipline.
Able to hold meetings with the clients and represent and promote the CBRE ethos .
Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg.
To co-operate readily, politely and amicably with other Company personnel.
Must be flexible regarding working hours.
Must be available to join a call out rota.
Driving licence essential.
Full Clean UK driving licence held for minimum of 3 years.
Health & safety training