Azure Pre - Reading | Zoek UK | 1000cd0820eb4bf280d40d384e846f1f
Azure Pre-Sales Consultant (Remote/UK Wide)
£60000 - £65000/annum Bens + Certified Training
Permanent (Full time)
Azure Pre-Sales Consultant (UK Wide)
Up to £60,000 plus Car Allowance and amazing benefits!
Microsoft Partner (5 Advanced Specialisms, 12 Gold Competencies!)
This is a brand new role at one of Microsoft UK's favourite Partners! Working closely with the CTO, you will be the first person to join their newly established Azure Pre-Sales team, giving you the opportunity to put a real stamp on the role, influence change at a strategic level within the organisation whilst helping to steer Azure transformation agenda at enterprise customers!
The overarching remit of this role is to guide customers through their pre-sales life-cycle for Azure specific solutions. We need you to have a passion for unpicking complex problems and proposing bespoke cloud solutions to drive business outcomes... this isn't just about migrations but drilling deep to deliver transformation! Here's some of what you'll be doing:
· Initial interface for all incoming Azure Pre-Sales requests
· Accompany customer and prospect visits (UK wide) and conference calls with Sales to consult on technical side of solutions.
· Understand and interpret requirements into deliverable solutions based on product portfolio.
· Support RFP (request for proposal) engagements and the delivery of technical content in response.
· Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals.
· Build custom demonstrations and be capable of delivering validation / proof-of-concept activity where required.
· Confidently deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects.
· Supplement the Consultancy team through chargeable engagements (pre and post sale) where required.
The Techie bit...
Unlike a lot of Pre-Sales Roles, we are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of Azure Transformation and Migration projects, most likely coming from a Technical / Senior Consultant role.
· Extensive knowledge of Azure concepts, technologies and trends, specifically:
o Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption and Well-Architected Frameworks;
o Microsoft Azure, extending to IaaS and PaaS based solutions;
o Migration options and methodologies, ideally extending to Application modernisation;
· Proven experience in a senior technical consultancy role;
· The ability to identify business objectives, and translate into technical criteria to inform solution design;
· Relevant industry certifications (Azure Solutions Architect Expert desired);
· An understanding of technical solution into delivery (project planning / phasing / timelines);
· Technical and commercial document writing experience (proposals, tenders, project scoping documents);
· An ability to articulate and present technical solutions across technical / non-technical audiences;
· Excellent listening, communication and inter-personal skills;
Like what you see? Get in touch to find out more!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background