Helpdesk Technician (Cloud) - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Helpdesk Technician (Cloud)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
19000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
IT Farm, an award winning cloud IT services provider, is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Technician to join our growing Helpdesk.
As a Helpdesk Technician, you will act as the first point of contact for all IT Farm customers, ensuring support calls and online tickets are responded to within agreed SLA limits, worked on and closed quickly, efficiently and to the customers complete satisfaction or escalated within the SLA to the relevant second line team.
The role is ideally suited to candidates that have some experience of working in a busy, managed service provider helpdesk and are looking to progress their careers in cloud technology with a leading cloud service provider. No single customer is the same, so the role offers variety and exposure to a number of technical elements.
The package includes a competitive salary, on the job and technical certification training. Full induction training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To respond to all support calls and tickets within the agreed SLA (currently 15 minutes);
- To own the support ticket and be responsible for communicating updates to the customer whilst the ticket is under your assignment.
- To solve support tickets within the agreed SLA and to the customers complete satisfaction;
- To escalate any ticket to the 2nd line team that cannot be solved - within acceptable times scales (circa 1 hour) or where higher access rights are required or the complexity exceeds current skill set.
You should possess the following personal attributes:
- Able to communicate clearly with non-IT literate users;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- A proactive and consistent approach to all tasks;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An analytical approach with focus on attention to detail.
- Exposure and experience of supporting small business IT in a Managed Service Provider environment;
- Experience working with professional services companies, in particular accountancy and legal sectors;
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience;
The ideal candidate will aspire to the IT Farm values:
- We focus on customers, everything else follows;
- We care about people above everything else;
- We take pride in what we do and insist on the highest standards from ourselves and others;
- We are always striving to improve and looking for better ways to do things;
- We take ownership of everything we are asked to do;
- We are flexible and agile in the way we work;
- We are honest and trustworth.
About IT Farm
IT Farm - the award winning, specialist Cloud Computing Provider for Legal, Accounting, Financial and Professional Service companies.
Established in 2005, IT Farm was one of the first specialist Cloud Computing Providers in the UK. The company was set up by a team of corporate IT professionals headed up by Dr James Huntington, Managing Director.
Back then we had one simple aim: to provide small to medium-sized businesses with value for money IT that enables and supports business growth rather than just being seen as a costly overhead. Pioneering the use of data centres and delivering IT from the Internet was the perfect solution.
Today, they call it Cloud Computing and it is rapidly becoming the de facto way for businesses to run their IT. However, not all providers and solutions are the same - far from it. At IT Farm your software runs with the same look and feel as if it were installed on your PC, when in actual fact the software is running securely from our Cloud. This means your Applications can be accessed from anywhere on any device whilst your data is stored securely in our data centres. What’s more, your systems are constantly monitored by our team of IT professionals, giving you peace of mind without having to worry about performance, reliability, security or compliance issues.
As a Microsoft and Citrix Certified Hosting Partner, we continue to grow our business by offering outstanding value to our customers and providing the highest levels of customer service. Our commitment to support was recently acknowledged when IT Farm won the British Chamber of Commerce’s North West Award for Customer Service excellence.
Our ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 compliant services alongside our industry certifications and sector specific technology partnerships ensure we continually deliver outstanding services to companies where productivity, client service, data security and compliance are key.