Quality Assurance Pharmacist - Cheadle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Assurance Pharmacist
Cheadle, Stockport, England
Contract (Full time)
Quality Assurance Pharmacist - Cheadle
Are you a GPhC Registered Pharmacist looking for a contract job? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company with potential of further opportunities? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Quality Assurance Pharmacist based in Cheadle will involve dispensing of prescriptions for specialist therapies for patients at home.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Carrying out the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist and accurate dispensing of drugs.
- Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed.
- Patient compliance and reporting.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures as well as GPhC standards.
- Training of staff.
- Stock receipt and stock control of compounded drug products.
- Prescription management and delivery scheduling.
- QA release of compounded drug products.
This is a 12 months contract, working full time Monday to Friday; hours a week, hours per day. The contract will be reviewed for a possible extension dependent on the candidate and the business performance. The PAYE rate is £ per hour.
To apply for the role of QA Pharmacist you will have the following:
- Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Full driving license and own car.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit .uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.