Digital Director - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Veblen are working with a leading fragrance company which boasts and impressive portfolio of brands, to appoint a 'Digital Director’ into their internal digital team at their London office. The purpose of the role is to support the development of the company and the brands digital strategy with the leadership team with aim of maximising business performance. The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, plus experience working in a digital agency environment. A strong knowledge of the beauty industry is preferred.
- Manage and monitor internal teams and organise project workflow
- Build the digital team and prepare plan for communication process with key stakeholders
- Create and implement short- and long-term strategies
- Provide employees with expert digital knowledge and insights
- Oversee detailed media planning and cross platform digital strategy
- Produce a process that promotes flawless campaign execution across multiple brands
- Manage the strategy team on all key strategic deliverables
- Accurate analyse and report data to Leadership team, highlight areas of improvement and implements solutions
- Keep up to date with market knowledge, trends and competitor activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 8 + years’ experience working in digital agency environment
- Strong knowledge and interest in the beauty industry
- Experience managing executional teams and media planning and budget management
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.