Warehouse Supervisor - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
24000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have expereince managing small teams in a warehouse/logistics environment? Well here at Impact we are currently recruiting for a warehouse supervisor to report to and assist the warehouse manager. This is a key role to work closely with the warehouse team and management with the prime purpose being successfully assisting teams within the warehouse environment.
This is a challenging role in which you will manage a small team of warehouse and/or agency workers to achieve daily targets, you have a good knowledge in all aspects of warehousing, paying good attention to accuracy and labour efficiency.
Salary - £24,000 - £28,000
Shift - Day shift
- Planning staffing to work loads
- coordinating and overseeing the goods coming in and leaving the warehouse
- Supervising of staff and area
- Action any issues from deliveries arrived and reporting discrepancies
- Using of scanning system to aid the customs clearance process and training of this to staff
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Communication with other sites and transport
- Good at seeing potential issues before they happen, Physically fit, Flexible with working hours and a good work ethic are essential
- Following set routine and procedure and making sure associated paperwork is filled out clearly to enable smooth processing of clearing product for HMRC
- Key holder for site
- Previous warehouse supervisory experience is essential and have a good leadership style
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Microsoft office programmes and Warehouse Management Systems
- Excellent attention to detail, Good communication skills both on a written and verbal level
- Must be committed, hard-working and reliable and be able to plan ahead and organise
- Being able to work within a quick pace ever changing & high-pressure environment
- Forklift/Reach truck licence would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV.