Counterbalance Driver FLT Driver - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Counterbalance Driver FLT Driver
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
11.5400 - 12.7500
Temporary (Full time)
Are you looking for an immediate start? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join PMP as a full time Counterbalance Driver (FLT Driver) in Northampton, NN4 9BA.
Pay Rate as a Counterbalance Driver (FLT Driver):
You will be paid£ per hourfor the day shift and£ per hour for the night shift
- Ensure stock is moved to the right location using the appropriate methods available
- Ensure all Mechanical Handling Equipment is driven safely
- Understand and operate hand-held terminals(RF Guns)
- Report issues on inventory errors or damage to First Line Managers
- Comply with all the warehouse procedures, processes and safe working practices
Typical hours as a Counterbalance Driver (FLT Driver):
- Tuesday to Friday: 08:00am until 18:00pm | 20:00pm until 06:00am
- Monday to Thursday: 20:00pm to 06:00am
- Monday to Thursday or Wednesday to Saturday: 08:00am until 18:00pm
What we are looking for in an FLT Driver:
We are looking for experienced counterbalance drivers, that would not mind helping out in the clipping department from time to time. You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in driving a counterbalance. You will need to have an in-date or UK counterbalance re-refresher licence (RTITB; forklift school and equivalent).
Benefits you will have access to as a Counterbalance Driver (FLT Driver):
- Free onsite parking
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Permanent opportunities for the right candidates
- Canteen on site - fridges and microwaves available
Location:Northampton, NN4 9BA.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
If you want to become a Counterbalance Driver (FLT Driver), Apply now with your CV!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.