Head of Clinical Services - Central London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Clinical Services
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has a new opportunity for a Head of Clinical Services at their clinic's based in Central London, they have over 35 years experience in Medical-Cosmetic and Aesthetics treatments. Our client’s mission has the care and safety at the heart of everything they do and they are looking for like minded person to join their Management team.
Head of Clinical Services
£70,000 Per annum
The Head Clinical Services will work alongside the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and other members of the group in leading, directing and motivating the clinical teams. The Head Clinical Services London, will ensure that our clients premises remain compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities.
The Head of Clinical Services will:
- Take responsibility for effectively implementing clinical policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
- Supervise the site management teams to ensure the integrity of all clinical functions across London.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for clinical services in London, in line with overall strategic and business goals, acting as a role model for organisational culture and values in order to achieve the goals and direction for the medical teams.
- Continue to develop and deliver a high quality, evidence based, in-patient service in a changing health care environment ensuring that it supports and reflects, regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, service user needs, medical objectives and professional guidance.
- Set, monitor and evaluate the standard of care and practice provided in the service in consultation with staff and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Manage an effective pre-operative and post-operative department in order to ensure a seamless patient journey from booking to post-operative surgery.
- Be responsible for the management of the admission processes, safe and appropriate patient management, and the achievement of related and reportable care targets.
- Implement Policies and Procedures as required and provide support and advice to colleagues to embed new working practices.
- Be responsible for dealing with first line, patient and relative clinical complaints and reporting as well as making initial investigations of complaints.
- Maximising all theatre utilisation and capacity availability, setting targets to improve
Experience in a similar role
Working within a Private Clinic setting is an advantage and you must be a RGN.
To get a full description of this role. Please contact Morgan Jones to discuss.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18yearswith a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.