Sales And Marketing Administrator - East Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 100c922907d84d7e9f8d53b532ab6fac
Sales And Marketing Administrator
- East Midlands - This Area Only
£18000.00 - £25000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Axil Integrated Services are experts in Total Waste Management.
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
Helping companies to understand their waste, Axil aims to drive out costs and ensure compliance, whilst reducing a company’s impact on the environment.
Providing solutions from reuse and recycling to recovery, treatment, and disposal, Axil also provides dedicated site-based staff to support the delivery of waste outcomes desired by customers.
Working with some of the UK’s best-known brands across the UK, Axil Integrated Services offers waste management services to a range of industry sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Food, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals and many more.
Axil have a vacancy for a Sales and Marketing Administrator who will be responsible for supporting marketing-led business opportunities which build and support new sales for the commercial team.
The role will involve being an active part of the marketing function as well as driving forward with social media content and administration.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Support the future commercial pipeline for the business by building potential customers for the commercial team
- Support with brand awareness in target sectors, through social media following and engagement
- Support the process of converting potential interest into sales opportunities by liaising with businesses who show an interest in the service provided mainly on the telephone or via email
- Maintain contract renewal data to support with bid renewals
- Undertake marketing administration such as; website updates, writing case studies, social media updates and research
- To contribute to monitoring, information gathering, and analysis as required
- Assist with Sales and Marketing strategies You must have;
- Minimum Grade A-C or 4-9 (GCSE or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Computer literacy equivalent to Information Communication Technology GCSE/Standard Grade at grade C (4) or above We require the Sales and Marketing Administrator to have;
- The ability to communicate with multiple departments
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to use data to produce reports for the businesses
- Have experience of administrative recording systems and admin related duties
- Have the ability to manage own time and prioritise
- Have confidence to speak to different people mainly on the telephone
- Have confidence to use and navigate around social media sites and websites
- Ability to competently use word, excel, power point Personal Attributes we are looking for;
- Good time management
- Reflective, how could you do a task better next time, consistently looking for improvements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt behaviour to different situations
- Professional approach on the telephone