Site Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Manager - Tiling
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Site Manager required to join a growing tiling specialist based in London. The company work on a range of projects including, high-end residential, commercial and leisure. Due to a steady workload and projects lined up for the future, they now require a Site Manager with a strong background working on tiling projects across London.
The suitable Site Manager will have a great background in tiling and worked with products such as porcelain, ceramic, mosaics, Victorian, natural stone and floor & wall tiling. As a Site Manager, you will hold the necessary certificates such as SSSTS/SMSTS and have a good understanding of Health and Safety.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Managing sites across London
- Working on a range of tiling projects including residential, commercial and leisure
- Kitchen, bathroom, wall and floor tiling projects
- Strong eye for detail as the company pride themselves on high-quality workmanship
- Assist with any site issues that may arise
- Health and safety
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
Site Manager Position Requirements
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Health and Safety
- Strong hands-on tiling experience
- Commutable distance to London
- Full UK Driver's License
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
- Package and benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.