Industrial Refrigeration Engineer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£40000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position - Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
Location - South East (Essex / Kent)
Reporting to - Contract Manager
Experience & or Qualifications
* C&G Level 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
* F-Gas 2079
* Ammonia training 2078
* Experience of the service, maintenance and troubleshooting of refrigeration systems and associated components and plant, working to industry best practice
* The ability to fault-find and maintain both new and existing installations
* Welding, soldering and brazing skills
* The ability to work well alone, unsupervised, as well as part of a team
* Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
* Up to date knowledge of COSHH and Construction Industry Safety Regulations
* Able to travel and work in locations throughout the UK, including some weekends, and participation in the on-call rota
• Thorough understanding of electrical controls
• The ability to commission and test both new and existing installations
Licences or certifications:
• CSCS card
• MEWP & PASMA
• Full UK driving licence
• Ammonia training 2078
Our client is seeking Industrial Mobile Service Engineers to join their team to carry out the service and maintenance of refrigeration systems (and associated plant) on customer sites in locations throughout the region.
Successful candidates would ideally hold City & Guilds Level 3 Refrigeration/Air Conditioning plus an ammonia-handling certificate and have at least two years’ relevant experience.
The post will also involve working on all aspects of refrigeration plant within distribution sites & food processing factories.
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum. Benefits include company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, training, private healthcare, pension plus 25 days holiday per year, plus statuory bank holidays