Ofsted Registered Manager - Bexley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ofsted Registered Manager, EBD children, South London
Bexley, Greater London, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Ofsted Registered Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 - Ofsted Registered Manager - a week
Bexleyheath Area, South East London
For a newly established Care Home in South East London, I am actively recruiting for a qualified, passionate, and experienced Registered Manager who can demonstrate they can provide the highest quality care for 3 children & young people.
If you are an inspiring and motivated individual who has been registered with Ofsted, and would like to receive the respect and freedom you deserve, this is your chance to shine.
While liaising with Ofsted and taking care of inspections and checks will be your first major project, you will inevitably be in charge of management, leadership, service development and staff recruitment/training later on. You will be the leader of this new venture, and will be responsible for developing and building a skilled staff team through your excellent leadership and management qualities.
- Providing exceptional leadership for the home, including registering as the manager with Ofsted
- Enabling high quality service delivery which meets the needs of children and families
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Managing the delegated budget
- Managing and training staff
Benefits of becoming the New Manager for this Care Home:
- Excellent work conditions and management structure
- Excellent salary levels compared to other similar positions in the same area
- Great location just south of the centre of London
- You will receive freedom, excellent reputation and respect upon starting on this post
- Amazing CPD - the business manager and owner is very ambitious to take this service to the next level, which will affect your career in an agreeable way
- Stability, challenge, interesting projects, dynamic style of work within a friendly and ambitious team
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other similar roles, please search and connect with me, Raya Petrova, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.