Test Technician - Shipley | Zoek UK | 1010ac127f8447db8596edd68151e6b4
Shipley, Bradford, England
£17000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking to recruit a Test Technician to join one of our most prestigious clients based in Shipley.
The position has arisen due to company growth and exciting prospect in the near future.
Main responsibilities for this role will be -
• To follow company and manufacturing procedures to meet customer delivery requirements.
• To complete test documentation on accurately.
• To highlight and solve problems as they arise during the test stage
• Identify improvement activities and implement solutions where possible.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
• Participate in brainstorming, Kaizen and other activities
Key Attributes -
• A minimum of 2 years experience within a electronic manufacturing environment or HNC in electronic engineering or equivalent.
• A full understanding of quality assurance procedures
• Able to adhere and comprehend test documentation
• Good understanding of electronic principles and problem solving techniques
• Ability to produce and interpret test data
• able to test and align electronic components
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Adaptability and and willingness to learn
• Able to read and interpret technical data including circuit diagrams and schematics (drawings and technical publications)
• Computer literate including Word and Excel
In return you will receive -
• £17,000 - £27,500 per year
• Full time work
• 3 months Temporary to Permanent position
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free Parking
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV and one of our team will be in touch