Sales Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK | 1016b4303758405b874a074b586faf4a
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a dynamic and driven sales professional looking for an exciting opportunity in B2B sales? This is a rare and exciting chance to join a company ranked in the top five mobile start-ups in the UK by KPMG and Red Herring Top 100 in Europe.
Our client has developed a mobile app which streamlines the way legal firms communicate with clients, improving the experience for all.
They believe the legal sector is late to the party when it comes to embracing technology and their app seeks to provide a safe and paperless way for law firms to communicate with customers via a portal. As a result, lawyers are able to send updates and forms directly to a client’s smartphone, while the client can fill them in and submit signatures using the mobile app.
This has greatly simplified legal processes and enables those law firms that use the app to communicate with clients better than ever before. You will be joining at a stage where you have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the direction, growth and culture of the business.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an individual who can: -
* Develop and grow retained accounts (30%) as well as identify, qualify and win new business (70%).
* You will be identifying new business opportunities as you develop existing and new relationships within your allocated clients.
* Ensure sales objectives are translated into specific plans and targets as appropriate.
* Ensure clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process.
* Within your accounts, you will develop long-term (1-3 year) and tactical, short-term sales initiatives and programmes to achieve overall strategic plans.
* Participate in and contribute to the development of the overall strategic account plan(s).
* Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitive activity.
* Network with industry professionals & stakeholders and become a retail expert becoming a trusted advisor to your clients.
* Utilise Salesforce and LinkedIn to identify, follow up leads and set up meetings.
With the following skills:
* Experience in a technology related sales environment.
* A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor.
* A structured sales approach and experience with Salesforce or similar.
* Proven track record in sales, selling B2B solutions/products with account management and/or new business acquisition skills
* A passion for selling as well as fantastic relationship building skills
* Excellent telephone and face to face manner with advanced presentation skills
* Brilliant storyteller; providing clients with creative, intelligent solutions
* Creative thinker, who can strategise and is comfortable building and positioning solutions in collaboration with clients
* Excellent networking and communication skills
* Experience of designing and supporting targeted marketing campaigns
* Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalise goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
* Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
* Ability to liaise, influence, and challenge effectively
* A good understanding of UK regulatory landscape
* Ability to build relationships at multiple levels within a client, peer group and virtual team.
* Good business acumen and industry knowledge
Why is this a good opportunity?
Our client is a passionate and dynamic start-up situated in the heart of Manchester’s city centre. This opportunity will provide you with a new type of challenge in an entrepreneurial and ambitious working environment.
As a start-up, every day has the potential to be different, and you will be joining a high-growth market leading company at an early stage where you can develop with the company and play an integral role in allowing the business to fulfil its growth aspirations.
If you are interested send your CV to Will Kettel. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications, we won't be able to give specific feedback to each applicant.
A market leading salary and bonus.
Having their employees remained focused, in best mental state, and ensuring the right balance between work and life is very important to our client so they offer unlimited annual leave. They trust those who join to take what is needed to remain a high performer.
Opportunity to work remotely (Within commutable distance of Manchester)
Posted 1 days ago