Picking Operative - Dewsbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dewsbury, Kirklees, England
£8.91 - £9/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Recruitment Pro are currently seeking a number of experienced warehouse order pickers for a warehouse in Dewsbury (WF13) for an initial 4 month contract but there will be potential for the right candidates to be offered permanent contracts after 4 months. (Dependant on performance/attendance)
As an order picker you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
* Picking of items and preparing them for dispatch.
* Locating stock and labelling stock.
* Working in goods out and loading trucks/vans.
* Packing products into boxes ready for dispatch.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* At least 1 year experience as a warehouse operative.
* An understanding of H&S and adhering to policies.
* Able to safely manual handle - no heavy lifting included.
* Able to commit to 4 months work.
Starting salary is £ per hour working a set day shift of either 8:00am-4:30pm or 09:00am-17:00pm.
Recruitment Pro Ltd is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Recruitment Pro Ltd. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear from us after 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Recruitment Pro will keep your details on file to contact you regarding any future suitable opportunities