Production Operative - Thirsk | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Thirsk, North Yorkshire, England
£8.91 - £12.07/hour
Temporary (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Client is based near Thirsk.
The role will be to cover a day shift 8am- Monday to Friday
• Mixing and weighing ingredients
• Setting up machinery to job specifications
• Efficient reporting of any mechanical, feed safety or health and safety issues on site.
• Operate the manufacturing equipment safely and as efficiently as possible.
• Following company processes to receive materials and load feed materials in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensure all required records are kept accurate and up to date
• Assist with equipment maintenance as needed.
• Cleaning on a daily basis.
• Adhere to all health & safety policies.
• Effectively communicate and liaise with managers and co-workers.
• Must have experience of working in a manufacturing capacity
• Physically able to lift up to 20kg
• Excellent communication
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow a process
• Experience of working with machinery (full training will be given)
• Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time
***Please note that due to the location of the client’s premises, your own transport is advised***
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour