Regional Sales Executive - Corby - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 101b0ae73869416ba46e4fc5f578cb9b
Regional Sales Executive - Independent Retail Sector
- Corby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Sales Executive
Brakes - Country Choice - Covering Cambridge, Ipswich, Leicester, Nottingham & Peterborough
Regional Sales Executives - Up to £26,000, Excellent Commission opportunity, company car, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common - Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation. Country Choice are our experts in in-store bakery and retail foodservice, providing the UK with delicious bakery and quality food-to-go products through our industry leading brands.
We are currently recruiting a talented and results focussed Regional Sales Executive to join our busy team in Country Choice.
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love managing your accounts and the buzz of the prospect of bringing on some new business, then you'll love working as a country Choice RSE.
Being responsible for the consistent & focused growth, maintenance & retention of profitable sales within your geographical area; you'll make it happen for our customers - helping them to grow and develop, whilst doing all you can to enhance the customer experience. You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• To achieve and increase Sales turnover and Gross profit
• To devise and deliver area business plan to maximise growth
• To devise and deliver a telesales partnership plan, to maximise business growth
• To gain and develop new accounts
• To proactively manage customer retention
• Accurate completion of area sales administration
• Maintenance of effective call cycle, via Call Smart
• To maintain competitor awareness
• To contribute to Regional Plan
• To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
• Maximise selling opportunities by analysing customer needs Knowledge, Skills & Experience
You must have previous experience managing accounts within the retail sector, and understanding a field based role.
• Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
• A strong understanding of the retail market
• Demonstrable knowledge of the market place
• Relevant experience of B2B sales
• The capacity to interpret, understand and act upon financial data to achieve customer solutions
• Full UK driving licence
• Computer literate What you'll get:
• A competitive salary
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world's leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
• And much more....
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don't want you to 'fit' our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE