Intervention TA - Walsall - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Walsall - This Area Only
£65 - £70/day
Temporary (Full time)
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a qualified, passionate, and enthusiastic, practitioners. We are looking for support staff to provide intervention support as a result of the catch up funding for September.
After government catch up funding has been released, we have been inundated with intervention roles within North Birmingham. Our schools are asking for KS1 & KS2 teaching assistants to support in bridging the gap in the curriculum as a result of COVID.
These roles have arisen as government funding has been given to schools to help those children who need academic support to catch up with their peers. These roles are long term but there are options of part-time and full-time work.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants