Housing Officer - Bristol | Zoek UK | 101e31d1bea64e8e80d399973f868b8b
- Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Tate are working with Bristol City Council in their search for experienced Housing Officers to start ASAP.
In this role you would be responsible for:
· Tenancy management and support
· Holding vulnerable tenant case conferences
· Tenancy enforcement, such as dealing with reports of antisocial behaviour, breaches of tenancy etc.
· Assisting tenants with moving properties
· Liaising with external agencies when necessary
This is a full-time, 12-month contract offering a competitive hourly rate of £ per hour.
To apply for this opportunity its essential you have a strong housing background and prior experience of dealing with the above role duties.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy