IT Sales Executive – Key - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Sales Executive – Key Accounts (full portfolio proposition)
Leeds - This Area Only
£23000 - £25000/annum OTE £45K+ plus Car
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Sales Executive – Key Accounts (full portfolio proposition)
Based – Leeds, West Yorkshire
Package: Basic Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 (DOE), realistic OTE of £45K, plus Car/Allowance, large company benefits and exposure to some fantastic personal development opportunities
Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business in the UK, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
Due to our continued growth and presence, we are now looking to recruit additional Sales Executives, to be accountable for maintaining and growing sales within Key Accounts Customer Base across all Ricoh lines of business.
What you will be doing...
* Proactively identify, qualify, close and maximise new business sales to grow annuity, profit and market share
* Growing all lines of business within assigned Ricoh accounts
* Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
* Building effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers to help leverage future business activity
* Generate new leads and pursue qualified leads
* Managing customer data aligned to assigned accounts in line with Ricoh Sales systems to ensure knowledge, information and sales activity is maintained
* Accountable for all Ricoh Sales engagement within a designated customer whilst working collaboratively with sales specialists to help explore potential opportunities and growth
* Understanding each designated Ricoh customer and articulate their business challenges and strategic direction in order to maximize all opportunities
You will ideally have…
* Relevant sales experience working within a targeted sales environment
* Good level of business acumen with the ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
* Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
* Solid negotiation / influencing skills
* Self-motivation, results driven with a mindset for continuous development
In return for your commitment, you can expect...
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work; a place where there is strong emphasis on career development & where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check, and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team