Contracts Manager - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
170.0000 - 250.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Contracts Manager opportunity in Cambridgeshire (Temporary to permanent)
Your new company
Hays are currently representing a Maintenance organisation who work in East Anglia and are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team in the Uttlesford area.
Your new role
- To provide strategic & operation direction to the direct delivery service teams and sub contractors , ensuring top quartile service performance is provided.
- Implement processes to manage repair and void works to clients.
- Provide technical support and advice across the all operational teams.
- Assist with additional business opportunities with external clients. In conjunction with the Senior Management Team
- Actively monitor performance, benchmark and engage with customers and their representatives to ensure the service achieves the standards set. Actively seek opportunities for change; developing policies and procedures, as necessary, to deliver continual improvement.
- To ensure and be responsible for effective budgetary management of the direct services teams and management of sub contractors for the delivery for the service.
- Occasional attendance required at evening/weekend meetings, and to be contactable out side of normal working hours.
- Contribute to the operation and development of the Business Management System to ensure the continuous improvement of quality assured services/products for clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess a relevant certificated trade or professional qualification with proven relevant work experience. Knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations IOSH Managing Safety (or be prepared to obtain).
- Current CITB CSCS card.
- Must have experience of managing multi discipline teams and sub-contractors on multiple projects.
- Building Surveying experience.
- Sound Knowledge of all aspects of domestic and commercial property refurbishment and managing teams to deliver this.
- Good Understanding of building regulations.
- High level of Health and Safety awareness, incl CDM/Asbestos Asbestos Awareness and CAT B Removal training Demonstrate ability and commitment to customer care.
- A Can Do attitude and a flexible approach to working arrangements A commitment to the production of high quality work.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who are offering a competitive rate and the opportunity to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.