IFA Administrator - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK | 1023c2b1f58a4aac9c283b3ae5515a14
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
£18000 - £22000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced IFA Administrator to join a Chartered Financial Planning practice.
My client is looking for an IFA Administrator who will join their team in Shrewsbury, supporting their financial planners and clients with the responsibilities listed.
Daily duties will be varied and will include:
* New business processing - Online processing and by post for all life, pension and investment business
* Provide general ad-hoc support to Advisers and Paraplanners as required
* General office and administration support
* Liaise with clients and providers during progress of applications and ad-hoc enquiries - producing/sending letters and via phone calls/emails
* Preparing client files for review meetings
* Ensuring regular contact with clients to keep them informed for progress
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities and experience:
* The requisite knowledge for the role being undertaken
* Similar experience of supporting Advisers in an office admin support role
* To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
* To be motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
* To be organised and able to prioritise own workload
* A friendly nature with a strong team oriented nature
* The desire to constantly learn and improve their own abilities
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Funded provision towards industry qualifications
* Value in working for an employer that encourages and supports professional development
* The opportunity to work alongside and support Chartered Financial Planners
* Taking pride in working for an organisation that is 'best in class'
* Salary range £18k to £22k per annum
* Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
* Holiday entitlement increases with service including your Birthday off.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and broaden your knowledge, by working with the 'best in class'; being part of only a small percentage of all firms in the UK who are chartered