Automated Barriers Technician - Cheltenham | Zoek UK | 1025b378b4bc45918be01d32eeb86109
Automated Barriers Technician
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£28000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
* Automation Experience (PLC's, sensors, motors)
* Must be able to install Gates, Posts, Automation equipment and all relevant ducts and cabling.
* Have experience of CCTV & IP intercom equipment inc cabled & wifi networking
* Have a clean UK Driving Licence
* Must be able effect repairs on the fly thinking with a can-do attitude.
* Strong customer facing skills - We aim to far exceed customers’ expectations.
* DHF or Gate Safe training or strong electrical background would be ideal
* Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
* Experience on a variety of automation manufacturers
* Company van + fuel card
* Power Tools
* Pension: - Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Holidays: - 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Other benefits: - PPE & Uniform, Tablet, Phone
* To Install automation systems such as Gates, Barriers & Bollards.
* To test and commission projects and provide handover to customers.
* To survey existing systems for safety upgrades and supply the office with technical details and recommendations.
* To fault find, repair and service automation systems.
* To liaise face to face with customers to ensure their understanding of systems and technology