Supply Chain Planner - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Planner - Technical manufacturing
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A leading manufacturing business are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join their on a permanent basis due to further expansion.
The Supply Chain Planner will work closely across the business with key stakeholders responsible to convert demand plans and forecast to ensure that production has the required flow of materials to be manufactured on time and in full to meet sales order requirements.
Role - Supply Chain Planner
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Type - Permanent
Key roles and responsibilities for Supply Chain Planner role and not limited to:
- Work closely with Demand Planner and Supply Chain Manager to create and implement production schedules / production plans
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained within agreed range working closely with internal stakeholders understanding business requirements and translate into clear and executable plans for production to deliver against
- Deliver weekly production status reports for key stakeholder meetings
- Raising purchase requisition/orders
- Process change management requirements for updates and new product introduction including the creation and updating of parts, bill of material (BOM), cost etc on the ERP and planning system
- Highlighting and escalating concerns which may impact customers or business needs
Key skills and experience required for Supply Chain Planner role and not limited to:
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Planner or similar planning role (production/material planning etc)
- Manufacturing background is essential
- MRP/ERP system experience
- Strong analytical skills
- IT Literate
To apply for this Production Planner / Production Scheduler / Production Controller / Production Co-ordinator / Production Coordinator /Supply Chain Planner / Supply Chain Scheduler / Supply Chain Controller / Supply Chain Co-ordinator / Supply Chain Coordinator , candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.