Process Engineer - West Didsbury | Zoek UK | 102d2d3d726a4436a216b9fc755381d0
- West Didsbury, Greater Manchester, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Process Engineer Salary: £35-40k per annum Location: Bury Permanent A methodically minded and process driven Engineer is required to join the team due to company expansion and a focus on continuous improvements this coming year.
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
As a Process Engineer your duties will include but are not limited to:
- responsibility for end to end creation of products, taking it from drawing to manufacture
- setting costs and budgets for product build
- determining time scales and man hours required for product build
- planning most time/cost effective build process and putting together process documents
- supervising and training of manufacturing team where required The successful Process Engineer will have the below experience:
- proven experience in a Process Engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- LEAN manufacturing experience
- ability to implement processes along with creating relevant process documentation
- previous experience working with fabrication/welding teams to facilitate build
- a background in rail would be advantageous but not essential A generous benefits package is also available.
If you are interested in this role click apply, or contact Amy at Orion Reading today, thank you.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data.
Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you