Reporting & Forecasting Manager - Rotherham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reporting & Forecasting Manager - Rotherham
Rotherham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation Recruitment Group are partnering with a successful international listed business to recruit a Reporting and Forecasting Manager.
It is a new, high profile role where you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the wider business, consolidating financial information and presenting to senior management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Owner of all divisional reporting deliverables as per FP&A and SSC requirements
- Facilitation of the month end results flash process and other consolidation exercises including management reporting and reforecast
- Preparing the divisional slide packs and executive board packs - this includes gathering of information across various sources to produce good management information and business insight across key financial KPIs
- Consolidate commentary and provide meaningful executive level analysis of business performance
- Ownership of the consolidated Divisional annual budget, reforecast and monthly rolling forecast
- Developing proactive and meaningful analysis and reports to support the review of and challenge forecasts
- Managing a team of 3
- Process and systems improvements
If successful you will be working for a business where there will be great opportunities for you to further to develop your career.
To be successful you will need to be a fully qualified Accountant and be able to demonstrate certain skills including:
Experience of consolidation and reporting ideally in a group finance function
- Advanced Excel user
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent planning & administration skills
- Being open to innovation and new ways of working
- Innovative thinking and can do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new role please apply today or contact Steve Bruce for a confidential discussion.