Grounds Maintenance - Deeside | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deeside, Flintshire, Wales
9.5000 - 14.2500
Temporary (Full time)
Vital People are looking for Grounds Maintenance to join their clients team in Deeside.
Salary: £ (overtime £)
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm - weather dependant + plenty of overtime
• Undertake general grounds maintenance duties - ensuring an extremely high standard of work is maintained at all times.
• Maintenance duties are to include both mechanical and manual operations and will cover the broad spectrum of grounds maintenance.
• Using the Machine Mower (ride on mower)
• Duties to include edging, grass cutting, weeding, planting trees, shrubs and seasonal bedding, pruning, small tree works, and any other gardening tasks associated with grounds maintenance.
• Carry out routine checks on equipment and machinery.
• Responsible for the health and safety of themselves, their work colleagues and others who may be affected by their activity
• Operate the full range of ride on grounds maintenance vehicles and associated equipment.
· Previous strimming and ride on mower experience (preferred)
· Must have FULL UK driving licence
· Physically fit to carry out duties such as digging and using machinery
· To be thorough and pay attention to detail
Physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity
· The ability to work well with your hands
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· PA1 & PA6 tickets and a towing licence would be desirable (The Safe Use of Pesticides qualification (PA1) PA6 (Hand Held Applicators)
KEYWORDS: maintenance, mower, gardening, Gardener, grounds
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.