Field Service Engineer (Hybrid Batteries) - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Field Service Engineer (Hybrid Batteries)
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£444000 - £468000 per annum + Van, Training, Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity on offer to join world leading manufacturer of hybrid batteries, that throughout unprecedented times have continued to thrive by increasing their market share.
Do you have any electrical qualifications? Are you familiar with 3-Phase equipment and inverter drives?
This company are one of the world's leading manufacturers of Hybrid Batteries. They manufacture install and service Ultra-Fast charging batteries, for the commercial vehicle and public transportation sectors. Due to the continuous increase in market share, they are now recruiting an additional Service Engineer to join their close-knit team.
In this role you will be supported from day one with ongoing training and development. You will be based from home visiting customer sites diagnosing, servicing, repairing and Installing Hybrid Batteries. You will be supported by your line manager with any technical issues, as well as the flexibility to plan your own diary.
This forward-thinking company are known for looking after their staff, and pride themselves in their employee retention.
- Field Service Engineer - covering Brixton, Camberwell, Battersea, and Stockwell
- Servicing and Installing a range of Hybrid Ultra-Fast charging batteries.
- Working in a closeknit team of engineers, who all lend a hand when needed
- Manufacturers training on offer for all employees that show a willingness to learn.
- £37'000 - £39'000 + Van, Specialist Training, Development, 10% Bonus, Laptop and Excellent Benefits.
- Electrically Qualified
- Has experience with 3-Phase electrics and Inverter drives
- Has experience of testing, fault finding, and repairs.
- Wants to join a business who are known for looking after their staff
- Is happy to cover local patch with an occasional job north of the river.
Posted 20 days ago