Senior MRI Radiographer - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior MRI Radiographer
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continued growth across our clients diagnostics service, we have an opportunity for a high-calibre, passionate MRI Radiographer to work with our client who are a reputed private healthcare provider at the forefront of innovation.
This highly progressive position will allow the successful candidate a rare opportunity in working within state-of-the-art facilities with highly specialist technology that is rare in the UK.
- Work as part of the Diagnostic team and drive operational, technical and clinical excellence in the utilisation of the technology so that all operational objectives and standards are achieved, and the reputation of the company for exceptional service and outcomes is promoted.
- Support the clinical and non-clinical team in aspects of technology operations, supporting safe, high quality and efficient patient management
- Assist in Lead MRI Radiographer with the development of protocols, areas of technical and clinical research and implementation of clinical trials on the technology equipment platform
- Liaise closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Follow all duties as a health and care professions council (HCPC) registrant (standards of conduct, performance and ethics).
- Ensure that all patients experience the highest levels of service, in line with the agreed expectations for imaging and treatment
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders including patients and their careers, clinicians and their colleagues.
- DCR (R) or BSc (Hons) in Radiography (or equivalent)
- Experience in MRI
- HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- A good level of understanding of the legislation relating to Ionising Radiation/Radiation Protection and Health & Safety
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in radiography equipment and techniques
- An awareness of UK Health Environment
- Good understanding and knowledge of medical terminology and drug/medication names/disease pathways encountered in radiography/CT/MRI/mammography
- Able to work flexibly to achieve business objectives
High reaching base salary on offer, in combination with an extensive benefits package including private healthcare (BUPA), group income protection, life assurance, private pension etc.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.