Digital Content Executive - Coalville | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Content Executive
Coalville, Leicestershire, England
18000.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This is a newly created role supporting our rapidly accelerating digital transformation, so if you're an experience Digital Content Executive, we want to hear from you.
This role would suit a team player who is confident working with digital content. Ideally, you will be recently qualified with an IDM, CIM or degree in marketing/digital marketing; or with some relevant experience in a similar role.
Initially whilst this role is focused on digital content, there is a real opportunity to grow your skillset into other areas of digital marketing, giving you the opportunity to develop yourself and your career.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for using our CMS and social media platforms to create, amend and monitor content across the Antalis UK and Irish websites, email platform and core social media channels to ensure content is engaging, accurate and offers a great experience for our visitors and customers.
You will need to be proficient with Adobe Creative suite to enable you to edit images, video and other digital assets. Experience using popular CMS platforms (. WordPress, HubSpot, Jahia or Magento etc…) is essential but specific platform training will be given.
Experience of social selling and use of marketplace systems (. Amazon) is advantageous. You will also need to display good working knowledge of SEO best practice and be familiar with basic HTML and CSS.
- Manage content schedules across all business sectors for web, social and marketplace
- Support the team by creating, implementing and deploying content using our CMS systems
- Support with the building of stand-alone landing pages to help convert leads and sales of paid acquisition activity
- Support the team with creation of emails when required
- Find opportunities to run regular A/B split tests across all platforms to help drive continual improvements in user journeys and lead generation
- Use analytics and other tools to track, analyse and produce regular reports
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team and business to improve the impact of campaigns, projects and communications through content delivery
- Attain a good understanding of the key customer markets, our products and our service offering
- Use and share industry best practices to deliver the best for our visitors and customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and stakeholders across the business
22 days holiday (+ Bank holidays) increasing annually * Flexible holidays * Annual discretionary bonus * Company contributory pension * Free parking * Eye care vouchers * Cycle to work scheme * On-site canteen
This is a permanent role based at our UK Head Office in Coalville, Leicestershire We are COVID compliant offering a safe working environment with social distancing and sanitising stations along with video conferencing and remote working when required by the government.
- A degree in marketing, IDM or other relevant digital qualification is desirable, but will consider applicants with 2 or more years' experience in a similar role
- Use of CMS (. WordPress, Hubspot, Magento, Jahia etc…) is essential
- Knowledge of social selling and selling on Marketplaces (. Amazon) would be beneficial
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush, Ahrefs etc…)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of attention to detail
Antalis is a market leading distributor of Paper, Packaging and Visual Communication products. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.