EIA Consultant - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater London - This Area Only
£28000 - £33000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for an EIA Consultant to join a successful and rapidly growing EIA consultancy in London, recently recognised with a top industry award.
This highly sought-after specialist consultancy employs many of the most highly regarded Practitioners in the UK. They work on a great range of significant and challenging projects mainly in London and the South East.
You will need to be an ambitious consultant with ideally upwards of 2 years plus industry experience and a keen interest in EIA.
My client has an established team of EIA specialists with a significant portfolio of highly prestigious projects. They are looking to appoint a consultant to their team to support their secured workload in the Urban Regeneration space.
Role Responsibilities Include
• Co-ordinate UK EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams and statutory authorities
• Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
• Supporting the team in the delivery of significant and complex projects
• Liaise with relevant clients and stakeholders
• Support the team in developing innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client with colleagues, clients, and external bodies.
To be considered for this exciting Senior EIA Consultant role you will need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. MSc Desirable
• Upwards of 2 years’ relevant experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Highly ambitious attitude, enjoys responsibility
• Thorough knowledge of UK regulations
• Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client
Why apply for this Senior EIA Consultant role
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture, with an excellent salary and benefits scheme in place. In addition, my client offers a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
If this Senior EIA Consultant role is of interest to you, please click apply now below