Data Protection Consultant / Data Protection - Winchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Protection Consultant / Data Protection Officer
Winchester, Hampshire, England
40000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Evalian is seeking to add a data protection consultant / data protection officer to our data protection consulting team.
Your role will be to assist clients to improve their data protection compliance and / or to act as outsourced data protection officer. Your activities will likely include:
- Delivering data protection gap analysis consultancy
- Advising on steps required to meet compliance obligations
- Leading compliance remediation projects
- Responding to client queries
- Supporting clients' ongoing compliance
- Acting as outsourced data protection officer
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years or more experience of working in data protection. You will require:
- Good understanding of GDPR, DPA18 and PECR
- Knowledge of information security practices.
- Good report writing and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you will also hold at least one recognised data protection qualification, such as:
- BCS / ISEB in Data Protection
- PDP Practitioner Certification in Data Protection
- IAPP CIPP/E, CIPM and/or CIPT
- GDPR Practitioner Certificate
Why Work for Us:
We support a wide range of clients and organisations. The work is interesting and varied and we operate a relaxed and flexible working environment.
The salary will depend on experience and qualifications. Benefits include pension, life insurance and medical cover.
We are open to experienced candidates from across the UK as remote / home workers, or you can work from our office near Winchester.
Remote workers will require a suitable working environment and a reliable internet connection.