Project Engineer - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Project Engineer - Borehamwood
Scientific Instrumentation for pharmaceutical and chemical companies
This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a multinational company head quartered in Borehamwood whose primary business is the sale of highly technical instruments used in research by pharmaceutical and chemical companies.
The Project Engineer oversees equipment manufacture fulfilment, from sales order confirmation through to despatch and installation, while providing technical expertise to the production group and end-users. The project engineer is responsible for the accurate, on-time, and profitable fulfilment of both engineered to order product lines and configured, repeatable product offerings.
- Reviewing quotation documents to create a manufacturing work package for the build, including schematics, bill of materials, operations routing, specification statement, and IQ/OQ testing plan in advance of production.
- Ensuring all aspects of the build plan meet specifications listed in the quotation documents.
- Evaluating contractual pre-requisites with internal stakeholders to mitigate transit and delivery time, penalty clauses, and other contractual elements.
- Initial engagement with the customer to provide a milestone time line, overview of specification, and delivery schedule.
- Escalating potential supply constraints to the purchasing group.
- Routine tracking of project milestones during all phases of the project life cycle
- Ensuring accurate training content is provided before despatch, both for the end-users and for the assigned installation resource installation, using existing written collateral, live virtual demonstrations, and pre-recorded visual content.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering discipline is essential.
- Understanding of electronics and/or systems engineering an advantage.
- Fully conversant with analytical methods, measurement, and evaluation of results.
- Computer literate with intermediate skills in MS Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, MS Visio, and MS Teams.
- Experience of ERP systems, preferably SAP Business One
- Clean Driving Licence
- Overseas travel may be required, valid passport essential.
If you are interested in this exciting Project Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively send your CV to @.uk or contact#########
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Posted 12 days ago