Head of Product - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Product - Gaming
East London, Greater London, England
85000.0000 - 110000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
HEAD OF PRODUCT
£85,000 - £110,000
Are you looking to take ownership over product performance and user experience in a leading gaming/gambling app in London? As Head of Product you will be closely working with teams from across the business and other functions to ensure that the relevant learnings are deployed within the company.
As the Head of Product, you will be mentoring and managing your team whilst creating industry leading digital experience. You will also be working to ensure that they maintain their high standards of data integrity and governance whilst taking an active role in leading, developing and delivering analytical projects.
As the Head of Product, you will be working on improving product performance and user experiences, communicating with stakeholders across commercial, marketing, tech, insight, compliance, design and more. You will be owning the content roadmap . Sportsbook, Exchange etc, to ensure that this gaming companies products align with the overall brand proposition.
More specifically, you can expect to be doing the following;
- Presenting insights to Senior Stakeholders
- Optimising game content merchandising across a range of sites & apps
- Delivering insight on Product performance, delivering progress against road map deliverables
- Leading product experiences across areas such as; Sportsbook, Casino, Exchange etc
- Leading and mentoring your team, developing a high performance work culture
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Head of Product will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong industry experience with good domain expertise, ideally in one or more of casino, gaming content providers, gaming apps, etc
- Good experience leading product teams giving clear direction, development and opportunities
- Excellent ability to work cross-functionally and develop long lasting relationships
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality gaming products and customer experiences
As the successful Head of Product with an interest in betting/sports, you will be receiving a salary between £85,000 - £110,000. On top of this, you will receive additional benefits for taking an active role in leading and delivering this companies analytical projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.