Payroll Administrator - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to be based in central Birmingham as a part of wider payroll team to provide efficient and effective Payroll administrative support, carrying out specialist and transactional activities. The role will see you resolving problems and providing staff with key information on payroll processes and procedures including pensions.
This role is a 6 month temporary month contract working Monday to Friday office hours. The rate of pay for this role is from £ per hour PAYE.
* Assist in the provision of first class, multi-channel, customer focused services
* Support in the coordination of monthly payroll information and assist the team with data checks
* Interrogation of the pensions system in line with the payroll system (iTrent and Altair)
* Acting as a first point of contact for all day to day queries and ad hoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face, both internally and externally, . payroll requests, pension queries, etc.
* Support all aspects of payroll deductions and reporting, . pensions auto-enrolment administration
* Ensuring timely processing of P45s, maternity pay, statutory sick pay and other statutory payments & deductions
* Other adhoc administration duties such as, BACS requests, filing/scanning, sending information to HMRC
* Previous administrative experience in a Payroll and/or HR function with demonstrable organisational ability, working methodically with attention to detail
* Experience of managing a wide variety of activities, multi-tasking and delivering to tight deadlines
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Numerical and analytical proficiency combined with a high attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customer-focused attitude and telephone manner
* Excellent standard of planning and organisational ability
* Ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
* Ability to work in a pressurised environment, remaining calm while dealing with a range of tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer