Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive - Yeovil | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive
Yeovil, Somerset, England
30000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their office in Yeovil, Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive or Solicitor (0-3 year qualified) with demonstrable and enviable experience, to establish an excellent future career in a growing Somerset law firm with a regional presence and the reputation of being a great place to work. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work under their own initiative and develop the business through wider networking and relationship building with new and existing clients.
You will also demonstrate excellent communication, networking and client facing skills alongside an enviable experience of dealing with both day to day and complex cases including wills and power of attorney.
You will be self supportive, undertaking the majority of your own administration with some support provided locally or remotely as appropriate. It goes without saying client awareness is essential whilst consistently delivering a first class service.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
• Applications will be accepted for candidates with at 0-3 years PQE
• Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning
• Estate Administration
• Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs
• Experience in 'contentious probate matters
• A background in handling their own caseload of private client matters
• A practical and commercial approach
• Good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
• A desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
• Strong communication
• A strong desire to learn
• Enthusiastic and ambitious
• Hardworking and organised
• Adaptable and accommodating
• A smart and tidy appearance
• Excellent attention to detail
• IT competent
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy Private Client fee earning role with an ability to work alone as required to get the job done. Applicants who have practice of participating in the development of a department and using marketing and networking to achieve this are also desirable.
The successful applicant will also be a vehicle owner and hold a full driving licence.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.