EYFS Teacher (Nursery or Reception) - Hounslow | Zoek UK
EYFS Teacher (Nursery or Reception), Hounslow, Sept 2020
Hounslow, Greater London, England
£29000 - £45000 per annum
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an EYFS Primary Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in Hounslow, West London
The school is a friendly three-form entry mainstream Primary School which offers great support to all of its staff. They have recently undergone a refurbishment within their EYFS department so have great facilities on offer for both its staff and pupils. They promote creative learning within their EYFS department so are looking for a teacher that has a similar teaching style.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers.
- Location - Hounslow, West London
- Position - EYFS Teacher, Nursery or Reception Primary Teacher
- Type of work - Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date - September 2020
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Paid to scale
- Hours - Full working hours
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the EYFS framework
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 3 days ago