Mobile Gas Engineer - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 104b8e332ea14468af9e0e7c8c672209
Mobile Gas Engineer
- City of London - This Area Only
£38000.00 - £400500.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Commercial Gas Engineer
Be one of the first applicants - read the complete overview of the role below, then send your application for consideration.
- Van Mobile
- Maintenance Service Provider
- Around M25
- Competitive Salary Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer looking for a new challenge? If you are, this could be the role for you.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for the right candidate working for a national maintenance provider covering multiple commercial buildings on a high profile contract around the M25
- within your designated patch.
- 5:00pm Benefits: Salary negotiable for the right candidate 33 days holiday Pension package Healthcare package Company Vehicle Fuel card Duties: PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance Tightness testing on commercial units up to a 6' pipe.
Fault finding, repair and servicing Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry requirements Maintenance on commercial and domestic heating systems General plumbing Requirements: Current and valid ACS GAS SAFE commercial Gas Qualifications, Including the following: CODC1 TPCP1A TPCP1 ICPN1 CORT1 CDGA1 CIGA1 The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Joe Casey
- Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.