Property Manager - Surrey Quays | Zoek UK | 104d958642104e038bf8fcf06175c3ca
- Surrey Quays, Greater London, England
£28000.00 - £30000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an award winning leading London independent Estate Agents who is looking for an experienced property manager to join their ever growing team.
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role - please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
You must have experience in managing a portfolio of over 150 properties at any given time.
- Daily management and overseeing of a portfolio of residential properties
- Liaising between lettings team, tenancy coordinator and accounts.
- Being part of a smooth workflow throughout the company
- Booking and chasing contractors, sending work orders and ensuring works are completed to required standard.
- Pro actively organising and managing maintenance works.
- Approving invoices
- Building relationships with tenants and landlords, ensuring our landlords receive an outstanding level of service.
- Minimising landlord expenditure whilst maintaining their properties.
- Arranging and attending property inspections.
- Ensuring all properties are fully compliant across the portfolio.
Including Gas Safety certificates and EPCs.
- Staying up to date with ever changing regulation.
- Processing end of tenancy notices and advising lettings team of any properties coming available.
- Serving section 21 notices.
- Working with accounts to chase arrears and clear debt, where you have dealt with that tenant or landlord
- Registering deposits and sending confirmation to accounts for payment
- Sending prescribed information to tenants within 7 days.
- Deal with deposit refund disputes and negotiate compensation if required
- Taking payment from tenants for any additional services
- Overseeing Tenancy Renewals within your portfolio, and working with accounts to issue invoices Skills required:
- Be able to prioritise workload and highly organised
- Excellent customer service and good phone manner Experience:
- Must have at least 1 Years experience as a property manager Working hours:
- Full time position
- Monday to Friday 9am –
- Also required to work one Saturday a month with a day off in lieu