Agile Product Designer - Yeovil | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Agile Product Designer
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Agile Product Designer
LOCATION: Yeovil, Somerset. Remote working with 1-2 days office based.
SALARY: Competitive salary, discussed on application.
HOURS: hours Monday to Friday (flexi hours offered)
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, flexibility with start and finish times, very down to earth, friendly and fun team environment.
THE ROLE: Our well established and forward thinking client are looking to recruit a Product Designer to join their growing Product team! The Product Designer will deliver responsive web products, and holds responsibility for their established design system.
- Own the UI/UX vision for a large and complex responsive web product from research to delivery.
- Design wireframes and prototypes that solve complex problems.
- Continue to establish and guide UI/UX processes and methods to deliver the best product outcomes.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Product Owners to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to build and maintain the design system and UI library.
- Assist Product Owners during user story creation.
- Be responsible for maintaining the Design System using zeroheight.
- Create workflows and detailed interactions.
- Design user interface components and hi-fidelity screen comps.
Essential requirements for this role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Product or UX Designer working across complex, responsive, web-based products.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with local and remote teams under tight timelines.
- Design - Figma, Invision, zeroheight Design System Manager & Handoff), Versions by Simpli experience.
- Product Management utilising JIRA, Confluence and/or SharePoint
THE CANDIDATE: We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders. You will have an inquisitive mind capable of taking ownership and providing strong rationale for design decisions. You will have an understanding of Lean UX, including the ability to make assumptions and validate ideas
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on or email .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.